Thursday, May 29, 2008

PayPerPost

I promised that I would blog more often after my little hiatus, so here it is!

With my recent $11,000 purchase of a car (a 2005 Toyota Corolla --so much money, but it's so beautiful!), I've been a little short on cash. After looking at different opportunities to make money and a desire to NOT spend every waking moment of my life slaving away at my "day job" (as much as I love scooping ice cream, there are only so many screaming children and cranky parents that I can handle in a week) I decided to go with something I saw mentioned a few times on the Etsy.com forums -- payperpost PPP is a site for bloggers that allows you to write reviews on websites, products, services, etc. In exchange for reviewing and advertising their product, the company pays you a certain price. Payments range from a few dollars to over $100. This is my first post, so I do not have much to say about how the whole thing works, but I'm sure that is something I will learn as I do more posts. I am hoping that this experience will give me the chance to earn some cash, learn about some new products, and get some more exposure for my little old blog!



1 comment:

Jenna Lou said...

have you done more of this since posting? I'd be interested to hear if it works and how well you get paid.