Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The end of neglect...

I know that I have said this more than once, but this time is REAL! I'm going to quit neglecting my blog and start writing again :) I would say that I'm going to write every day, but that's a lofty goal. I will say, though, that I would like to write at least 3 times a week. I have lots of things that I would like to write about, I just never seem to have the motivation to actually do it.....

I can't promise much. Half of my blog posts might contain useful information, the others will probably be pointless ramblings about my life or cute stuff that I found while out thrifting. I also might bore you with current projects that I am working on.

There also will be a severe lack of "theme", unless you count the random ramblings of a craft-addicted, nerdy, eclectic recent college graduate to be a type of theme.

Some things you may be lucky the hear about....
  • video games that I like
  • movies/tv shows that I watc
  • craft supplies that I buy
  • things that I buy at thrift stores and garage sales
  • stuff that I make
  • new hobbies that I try to learn
  • activities that I do
  • depression
  • finding a job
  • cool websites

So there you go.... Go ahead and bookmark my blog, and come back to read all the amazing-ness that will be here!

No comments: