Thursday, September 18, 2008

A little organization (finally!)

After the past few weeks of craft shows, school starting, and a hectic schedule in general, my craft area (and living room...) began to look pretty messy... It was getting to the point where I couldn't find much of anything when I needed it, and I was afraid to walk in my room in the dark for fear I would step on something sharp or breakable... SOOOO, I decided that it was due for a thorough cleaning. The cleaning itself took me about 3 days of on and off organizing, and a few trips to the store for some plastic containers, but I finally have it organized and acceptable.

Here's a few before and after pictures for you to enjoy...



< --- This is the disaster that I had before I started cleaning.











And here's my cupboards, nicely organized and clean:
It is SOOOO much easier to find things when they're organized!












And my clean desk!! I can't really guarantee that the whole area will stay clean like this for very long, but at least I know that it CAN be clean/organized :)

No comments: