Saturday, September 13, 2008

Making the most of the rain...

I was at SCMN Pridefest earlier today, with my little booth all set up and pretty, and customers searching through my baskets of buttons and pendants, when... rain comes. And wind. And some more rain. So after about 30-45 mins of sitting behind my booth watching customers walk by because everything of mine is covered in a sheet of plastic, I decided that Iwould probably be more productive if I came home. It seems I wasn't the only one that felt that way, as the lady next to me was packing up as well, and on my way out I saw several empty tables that had once been occupied.

Since I am home and have the remainder of the day completely off from anything else, I figured I would use the time to my advantage and get a few things accomplished. With that said, here is a little list of what I would like to do, both for you to look at, and for my benefit as well!

1) Clean out my craft show tote and dry off things that got wet.
2) Finish cleaning up my craft area (it's a disaster -- pictures to come later)
3) Make more buttons
4) Photograph 10-15 items
5) List 2-3 new things on Etsy.


I believe that is a sizeable enough task for one day. Perhaps I'll even find some time for a little nap and work on my current puzzle for a bit :)

No comments: