Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter...

I hope everyone enjoyed their Easter... I spent mine working at Cold Stone and serving ice cream to the 20 or so total people that came in during the 4 hours that I was there. Then I came home and ate leftover chinese food, played around on Etsy for awhile, and am finally starting to think about working on my paper for theory (anthropological theory -- my least favorite class this semester). I'm trying to come up with creative ways to procrastinate...

  • blogging.
  • crafting.
  • cleaning my room.
    • ----> (yes, I'd rather clean my room than write my theory paper...)
  • playing Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass or Final Fantasy III on my DS
  • tackling some of the other things on my mile-long To-Do list.
  • explore the internets.
  • make lists.

See, all of these things sound more fun than writing my paper. Yet the paper is inevitable. If I don't do it today, I'll have to do it tomorrow or Tuesday... And I'm not going to want to do it anymore then than I do right now. Maybe even less.

Anyone have good tips on how I can procrastinate? I thought about taking some pictures of a bunch of stuff that I have for my Tangerine Sunshine or Bohemian Kitty, but I'm really too lazy to get everything out, plus it's starting to get dark so the lighting would be off...

Ugh... if only I was as good at writing as I was at procrastinating... Well, I'm off to avoid the paper for another hour or two. Wish me luck...

No comments: