Saturday, March 29, 2008

I love getting mail...

My new cello sleeves arrived today --- I got home from work, and there they were, sitting on my kitchen counter. I was pretty happy about that, although now it means I need to go through all the product that I currently have in my inventory and package everything. Besides pretty new packaging, I need to work on the color of my pictures -- they all seems a little too dark, and me and photoshop aren't on very good terms right now. I also need to keep listing things in both shops -- I added two sets of tags to Bohemian Kitty -- some pretty asian-themed ones, and some blue and brown paisley ones. I still have plenty of things waiting to be listed though, but I want to spread it out.
What else... I need to design a banner for Bohemian Kitty, and business cards as well. My craft area/desk is also a disaster, so I need to organize that. I haven't had a sale in a few weeks, but that's mostly my fault, because I haven't been promoting or keeping up with my shops very well. Oh well, craft show season is coming up -- I always seem to do a lot better when people see things in person, or can 'impulse buy', so that should bring some sales :)

No comments: