Saturday, March 22, 2008

Mmm... lemon-tastic...



Maybe I'm weird, maybe not, but I don't really like the taste of plain water, unless it's really cold. I also happen to really like lemons, and typically end up sucking on lemon wedges at restaurants.

Anyway, imagine my joy about two weeks ago when I get a sample in the mail of something called "True Lemon." The sample says that you can use it for a seasoning, in place of lemon juice in cooking, or in water. So of course I get myself a glass of water, rip open the packet, and pour it in.

Awesome.

That probably makes me pretty lame, but it also makes me pretty happy, so everything evens out in the end... I was a little sad when my samples ran out, but on the next trip to the grocery store I picked up a box of 40 packets. Yay :)

Want to try some of your own? You can get samples too! Click.... HERE

No comments: