Monday, March 24, 2008

Live from Minnesota... it's Monday morning!!!

This post comes straight to you from my Human Origins class... Today is one of those days where I feel like I'm wasting time by being in class, because I have a million and one things to do, most of which I can't do while sitting in a classroom. I can blog though, as well as surf around Etsy and compulsively check my email while simultaneously watching the minutes slowly tick by on the clock...
I have a paper to write tonight, and I can't really procrastinate on it any more. It's due Wednesday, and I have plans tomorrow night, so that pretty much leaves tonight to get it done. I am also hoping to get some pictures taken to post in my etsy shops. I have tons and tons of stuff I've made in drawers on my desk, I just haven't had the time/energy/motivation to get everything out and take some nice pictures. I also have lots of really grandiose ideas about how I am going to organize all my beading and scrapbooking supplies and organizing all my listed inventory based on what shop it comes from, what type of thing it is, etc... In an effort to help with that I did order some self-sealing cello bags yesterday, and I'm working on designing some nice labels for both of my shops. It would be nice to have all my inventory nicely packaged so when something sells it is easier to ship out. It'll also help when the craft shows come around, because they will look a lot nicer on my table...
Anyway, I'm hoping those bags show up by the end of this week, and I can spend the weekend getting everything looking all nice and snappy. I promise that I'll post some nice pictures as soon as all of that happens :)
In addition, I have a *pile* of emails that I need to send for various things... class, summer plans, internship, service-learning project... E-mail pretty much saves my life though, because if I had to find time to talk to all these people in person, I would NEVER have enough time...

I suppose this is it for now, I've already gotten through 20 minutes of class, and I can use the next 30 to get going on some of those emails.

No comments: