Friday, March 21, 2008

A New Start

Welcome to the new location! I've had a million and one blog up to this point (that may be a bit of an exaggeration,), but most of them have fallen apart for one reason or another. But that is beside the point... this is the new one, and this will encompass all of my life -- school, friends, family, work, crafting, and everything else I do. Think of it as your all-access pass to my whole life.

Who wouldn't want that?

Lots of updates will come as I introduce you to various aspects of my life:
School.
- sub-field: My Senior Project
My social life (as boring as it is)
My two Etsy shops -- Tangerine Sunshine and Bohemian Kitty
Work.
- sub-field: the not so awesome job
- sub-field: the much better job

Hate to cut it short, but I'm headed to the not-so-awesome job pretty soon...

No comments: