Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Busy as a bee

Sorry for the cliche, but I thought it sounded cool. And bees make me think of hot summer days. Anyway, I'm sorry I haven't been updating in over a week, I have been REALLY busy with school (next week is finals!), and I have been working quite a bit as well.
I'm currently working on a custom order for a friends mom for mothers day. Two projects, actually -- a pair of earrings and a necklace, one for a mother and one for her "pseudo-mom." I haven't done a custom order in awhile, so it's been fun. I love trying to create new stuff, although sometimes it's hard to be creative when my mind is stuffed with school-related stuff...

I also STILL haven't finished building my lightbox that I bought all the supplies for weeks and weeks ago, but I promise I will get it done soon and show the new pictures. Since next week is finals week, I'll finally be done with a lot of my stress, so I'll have quite a bit more free time. I'll be working more, but I won't have homework and studying hanging over my head all the time...

Have a great day!

No comments: