Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Ugh...

Do you ever have those days where it seems like all the little things that could go wrong, do? And everything that DOES happen makes you feel 100 times worse than it should? That's the kind of day I'm having today, and I don't really foresee it getting better.
(I know, I should have a positive attitude, but I just can't help feeling pessimistic)
I felt sick when I woke up this morning, and really cranky. Then my lab class took way longer than I expected and I didn't get a chance to finish some things that I thought I would have time for. I did poorly in my bowling class, and when I came home I was going to punch some flower shapes out of paper (for scrapbooking and such... it sounds lame, but it tends to relax me), only to have my paper punch break on me. ARGH! And I'm trying to upload a listing to Etsy that I said I would post for someone, and either the site is having issues, or my computer just plain doesn't want me to go on Etsy. And to top it all off, plans are going awry for the Anthropology club field trip I'm supposed to be going on this weekend, and it's just... hectic. Crazy. Frustrating. Really all I feel like doing is crying, ya know? And I have to go to work in a few hours, which is just like the icing on the cake.

But I suppose I shouldn't be whining as much as I am, things could always be far far worse, right? I'm just having an over-dramatic day :(

2 comments:

Kim said...

Wait until your older and you have one of those days and then throw kids in the mix..that is if you have kids. I hate those days.

Brit said...

kids... when I think about that right now, I shudder... I'll stick with my kid-free stressful days right now!