Monday, April 21, 2008

Hedgehogs, Squirrels, and Mushrooms, oh my!

I'm so excited, I arrived home today to find a package for me in the mail! I've been anxiously awaiting the arrival of said package since the day it was shipped out, so I had to control myself to keep from ripping the packaging to shreds to get to the contents.

What is this awesome package, you ask?? What could have me tearing at a brown paper envelope like a madwoman (although I will admit this isn't the first time I've been excited to receive a package in the mail)?

My new wallet!!!!
Isn't she adorable?

I had the awesome Etsy seller TeePetals make her for me as a custom order. I'd been looking for a wallet to fit in my back pocket for awhile now, but I didn't want a plain one like you can find at every department store -- I wanted mine to be AWESOME and UNIQUE! So I found a pattern I liked, and picked out my own fabric, and viola, I have an awesome wallet!

Here's a picture of the inside:


Although it looks pink-ish, the inside fabric is actually a vibrant red that perfectly matches the mushrooms, cherries, and apples on the main fabric.

Of course as soon as I got her unwrapped I proceeded to empty my old wallet and transfer everything to my new one. Now my new wallet is full and ready to go -- I just need to go shopping so I can use her!

(These pictures were taken from the listing on Etsy -- sorry I can't post any pictures of my own, my camera is on the fritz right now)

No comments: