Monday, April 7, 2008

Critique me and win!

Alright, so I REALLY need to work on revamping, organizing, cleaning up, and updating my shops. I've thought of lots of things myself that I would like to change, but I would like input from others as well. In an effort to get responses from people, I am making this in to a contest. Anyone who critiques either (or both) of my shops will be entered in a drawing to win one of three prizes. (*I will post pictures of the prizes by Tuesday afternoon, until then I will just have a description)

The Details:
  • visit either or both of my Etsy shops (Tangerine Sunshine or Bohemian Kitty)
  • critique the different aspects of my shop listed below
  • email your critique to tangerinesunshine@gmail.com or post in the comments section
  • critiques at least 5 of the points/aspects listed below to be eligible
  • you will receive one entry for each shop that you critique
  • be as critical as you want! I know that lots of things aren't as good as they could be, so you won't hurt my feelings!
  • the contest ends on Monday, April 14th at midnight CST
  • winners will be announced by Wednesday, April 16th, and will be notified by email

Points to Critique:
  • shop banner
  • avatar
  • shop announcement
  • featured items
  • photographs (quality, quantity, etc)
  • item descriptions
  • item titles
  • shop policies
  • shipping (prices and policies)
  • prices
  • personal profile

Prizes:
  • Devil Ducky earrings - your choice of pirate, red, blue, green, purple, yellow, or orange
  • Matchbook Notepads - a set of 6 matchbook notepads in "far east" themed papers
  • Button Bobbies - your choice of any set of button bobbies (many styles available)

Thank you in advance to everyone who participates!

No comments: