Thursday, April 17, 2008

Stress...

Sorry I haven't posted in a few days, it's been a looooong week. I only have a few more weeks left of school so I'm scrambling to get all of my final projects done. I'm trying to get my internship, classes, and work situation arranged for the summer (I'm doing an internship at a museum, woohoo!). I'm also having a few problems with my current roommate situation. Between eveything, I haven't had a lot of time for crafting lately :( I also bought a new game for my DS yesterday, Professor Layton and the Curious Village, but I haven't had time to play it yet... I only work one day this weekend, so I'm hoping to get time to play some games, and hopefully craft as well. I went out earlier this week and bought the supplies for making my own light box, but I haven't gotten a chance to put it together yet. I'm crossing my fingers that it will make my pictures turn out a lot better -- I will be sure to post some if they look a lot better!

Well, that's about it for now -- have a good rest of the week/weekend!

No comments: